Who We Are
Committed to Continuous Innovation
Innography enables organizations of all types and sizes to achieve optimal return on their IP investments. Innography's proprietary suite of products combines unique correlation and visualization technologies to seamlessly integrate patent data with financial, litigation, market, and other key business information. This enables users to quickly gain valuable insights for managing, protecting, and exploiting their patent portfolios. Based in Austin, Texas, Innography is the world's premier Intellectual Property Business Intelligence (IPBI) provider.
Innography launched its IPBI Platform software as a service (SaaS) platform in 2007. Headquartered in Austin, TX and privately held, Innography enables companies of all types and sizes to benefit from rapid results and cost savings when utilizing our Web-based IP application to manage, protect and exploit their patent portfolios.
Some of the valuable insights our customers realize are:
- New, qualified prospects for revenue-producing licensing activities
- Real-time technology portfolio information to assist in evaluating M&A candidates
- Previously unknown points of exposure to IP litigation
- Competitive information to identify emerging — and often hidden — market opportunities, trends, and threats
- Strength and marketability of new patent ideas