Robot Innovation: Surprising Trends Behind the IP of Autonomous Robot Technology
Autonomous robots are disrupting large industries and propelling the development of entirely new product lines – from self-driving cars, to farming and mining machines, to manufacturing and domestic robots. IDC projects the robotics market will reach $135 billion by 2019, with two-thirds of purchases coming from Asia.
As this report shows, robotics patents provide valuable insights into which companies are innovating, what new products are being developed, and where the technology state-of-the-art is headed.
Download this free report to learn:
- Top filers with the use case of autonomous vehicles
- Methodology behind the research
- The broad range of patents behind in-home robots
- Filing trends by jurisdiction and industry, including the interesting role universities are playing China
- Unique finds utilizing the “find more like this” feature that reveals patents in adjacent industries