Innography Record Growth Fueled by Product Innovation in 2014
Innography, the innovative software provider of better intellectual property answers for improved business results, today announced that 2014 was a record year in terms of growth, new clients and client satisfaction. Driven by 85 new company clients gained in the year, bookings growth leapt to over 30 percent.
“Our great team and new clients enabled Innography to exceed plan in all areas – bookings growth, revenue growth and profitability,” said John F. Martin, CEO and chairman, Innography. “Over the last 18 months, our product advances and great support have also reduced our customer churn by half. We are already carrying this momentum into 2015 and are very excited about our coming product release in March.”
Milestones and highlights for 2014 included:
- Innography won two 2014 CODiE Awards for Best Legal Information Solution and Best Solution Using Aggregated Content.
- Innography was selected by Patent Properties, Inc. to help power their US Patent Utility that was launched in January 2015.
- Our Founder and President Tyron Stading was named a World Leading IP Strategist in the 2014 IAM Strategy 300, and was selected for The National Law Journal’s inaugural list of 50 Intellectual Property Trailblazers and Pioneers.
- Innography released many product innovations and advancements in 2014, including PatentScape™, DocShare™, CustomStrength™, PatentScout™ enhancements, easy company comparison and expanded alerts.
- Our expanded Client Success team made 354 onsite client visits and held an eight-city, three-continent Fall Roadshow for hundreds of clients.
- In our 2014 client satisfaction survey, an incredible 92 percent of Advanced Analysis users were Very Satisfied or Extremely Satisfied with the product.
Plans for 2015 include another record year of new clients and growth, starting with a major product release in March and followed by Innography’s Insight conference April 27-29 in downtown Austin at the new JW Marriott.