Spring 2014 Release: Patent Analytics and Visualizations
Innography, the innovative software provider of better intellectual property answers for improved business results, today announces its biggest product release, featuring a host of new capabilities and innovations. Further advancing its industry-leading IP analytics platform, the Spring 2014 Release includes customizable patent scoring, client-extendable data sets for searching and analysis, and cutting-edge landscaping visualizations capabilities with PatentScape™.
“Our biggest release in history is packed with new and configurable features that significantly expand our IP analytics platform into new areas for clients seeking the best IP answers available,” said John F. Martin, chief executive officer and chairman of Innography. “Clients can now securely add their internal IP-related data sets into the platform and utilize Innography’s market-leading searching, analytics and visualization capabilities on this critical source of insights.”
The Spring 2014 Release introduces several new industry-leading capabilities such as:
- PatentScape™ allows users to see topic density in a landscape with user-configurable color coding.
- DocShare™ provides the capability to securely add internal data sets into the Innography platform for client-internal searching, analysis and visualization.
- CustomStrength™ allows clients to customize patent scoring to optimize the patent rankings to their internal requirements.
- Company comparison provides a simple workflow to analyze up to five company patent portfolios and contrast their characteristics across a host of visualizations.
- Non-patent literature has been greatly expanded along with significant increases in full-text patent coverage.
"The Innography Spring 2014 release represents a significant advance in the development of the platform with new and improved visualizations and analytic capabilities, " said Robert S. Dordick, director of patent analytics, Tessera Intellectual Property Corporation. "As a frequent user, I rely on Innography to help transform raw patent data into usable and understandable patent intelligence. "
"Innography's new release really sets them apart from any other patent analytics platform. The features in the new release are truly innovative and forward-thinking,” said a senior patent counselor of a U.S.-based top 20 patent owner. “Congratulations on hitting a grand slam."
Utilizing unique data correlation and visualization technologies, Innography streamlines and improves IP analysis to enable organizations to get products to market faster, uncover new revenue sources, keep better track of competitors, preempt litigation claims and stay on top of numerous IP-associated functions. Already in 2014, Innography has been named the winner of two content CODiE awards, including for Best Legal Information Solution, and was listed in the Open Data 500, a comprehensive study of U.S.-based companies that leverage open government data.