Advanced Analysis is the only full lifecycle patent research and patent analysis software designed for both power and business users. Drill as deep as you like into the data or generate point and click reports. Either way, you get the industry’s most comprehensive data analytics with insights that would otherwise take weeks or months to derive.
Use Advanced Analysis for:
- Patent Licensing: Patents can represent up to 85% of a company’s value. Use Innography for patent research to monetize your assets, identify new candidates for out-licensing, or cross-licensing. Find suppliers for in-licensing and open innovation. Isolate relevant adjacent markets for strengthening your IP in noncompeting industries.
- Patent Litigation: Respond to assertion letters from a position of strength by using Innography to locate patents that may invalidate prior art. Understand the litigation trends in your market and predict threats against your portfolio. Use Innography to locate infringers and develop assertion strategies.
- M&A Due Diligence: Chain-of-title issues can render patents invalid. Determine if the assets you are buying are worth the price and easily identify hidden litigation risk they may carry. Determine if acquired patents provide adequate gap coverage.
- Competitive Intelligence: Understand competitors’ portfolio strength, strongest patents, trademarks and filing trends. Innography helps you examine the white space in your industry.
- Risk Management: Understand non-practicing entities in your space, litigation trends, and gaps in your portfolio.
- Innovation & Patentability: Conduct patent research, explore technology landscapes, mine for connections and adjacencies, and uncover market development opportunities.
- IP Strategies: Track and monitor IP investments, view market landscapes, determine positioning, and portfolio companies.
Each year, Innography clients use our software to make strategic decisions on $172B in R&D spend, along with $20B in licensing decisions, and management of $3B in litigation costs.
Innography Advanced Analysis provides better answers to IP-related questions, allowing you to make better business decisions. With over 50 visualizations, exportable and editable in Microsoft Office®, Advanced Analysis helps you communicate complex IP data with just a few clicks. Market maps, text clusters, histograms, and heat maps are just a few of the options for visualizing your IP analysis.
Powerful Semantic Search
Innography’s unique semantic search capabilities allow you to find up to 1,000 semantically relevant patents in seconds. Semantic searches can be done against a project you’ve saved, within a specific company’s portfolio, or against our library of more than 100 million patents. Semantic search is extremely fast and efficient for answering many IP questions.
Innography data comes from over 100 sources and includes:
- More than 100 million US and International patents
- Data from 102 jurisdictions
- Over 9 million company records and financials
- US and International litigation data
- Inventor data – 20 million inventors from 100 countries
- Nearly 7 million trademarks
- Technical standards
- Non-patent literature
This data goes through a rigorous weekly update process where it is cleansed, normalized, and correlated to provide you with the highest quality patent analysis available.
IP Analytics Solution
Innography Playbooks, included with Innography Advanced Analysis, provide step-by-step business oriented processes, which automate key IP analysis activities and enable business users to leverage the power of patent analytics. Key research tasks can be performed accurately in minutes, without needing to develop deep expertise in IP search and analysis methodologies. Learn more about Playbooks.